JCC provides training, seminars and workshops in the areas of Counselor Ethics, Professional Identity, Leadership, Diversity, Social Justice Advocacy, Counseling the Gifted, Mentorship and K-12 Counseling Program Development.
Additionally, JCC provides consultation services for Counseling preparation programs seeking CACREP accreditation.
- Ethics in Counseling
- Supervision Training
- Trauma Training
- Family Intervention Workshop
- NCE Preparation Workshops
- School Counselor Training/Service Learning
- Multicultural Education Workshops
- Gifted Education (2e) Workshop
- Counselor Education Preparation Programs Support
- Dissertation Support
We offer a free 30 minute consultation meeting to discuss the specific need for you and your organization.
August 17, 2018 - Ethical & Multicultural Supervision